Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vroom Vroom...

Well, the time has come to introduce Will to some sweet cars. A client was kind enough to give us tickets to the 2010 Auto Show at the Expo Center in Sandy, a couple weeks ago. We enjoyed looking at the cars and Will and I enjoyed dreaming about them in our sleep.

Jodi took a picture of this restored Mercury Cougar. She said her mom drove a car like that when she was young. Not bad...I think I like it better than her Toyota Corolla.



Sorry about the fuzziness but Jodi enjoyed the convertibles...especially these Ferrari F 430 convertibles.


I have always been a fan of Corvettes. A few corvette pace cars were on display for the public to behold.


Ah yes, the Ferrari Enzo...my Sunday driving car with my son in the passenger seat.


We can't forget my daily driver. My $260,000+ Bentley Continental SuperSports.


And last but not least, a Ferrari F 430 with an Italian racing stripe for added flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment