Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Merry!!

 Ha!  I love the looks on their faces.  Matt:  "I am so tired, but I think I'm supposed to be excited."  Will:  "I know what's about to happen.  Presents baby!"

 That hair!
 Stockings.  Wow!





 Woo hoo!  Remote controlled trucks!  Yes!



 Blair's new Camelback cover.

 Yep. That's me.
 Batman glasses.

 Cars sun glasses.

 Stylin' bros.


 Monsters Inc.
 Matt got a flashlight in his stocking.  Of course, the first thing he does with it is look in everyone's throat.  You can tell what we've been using them for around here.  Did I mention Will's tonsils are coming out two days after Christmas?  




 Moose sweater, or as he calls it: "Moosh!"
 Socks!  Grandpa Ross would be proud.
 Will gave me dish towels and washcloths.


 An ipod?  Unexpected.  Thanks Blair.
 No better way to read new books than with your sunglasses on.
 Socks!  
What a great Christmas.  We have been extra blessed this year.  We've had a semi-rough year with trying to figure out Will's health issues and such, but we have been so blessed to have everything we do.  Here's to another great year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I need your address. Can you email me at tracybob1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete