Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Holy Moley! He's four!

I can't fathom how four years have gone by since Will was born.  He is such a little man.  For his birthday, he finally settled on a "Wreck-It Ralph" cake and all he kept asking for was a "dragon castle like my friend Camden's." So, I had my work cut out for me.  Luckily, he is pretty easily pleased when his requests come semi-close to being granted.  His cake was an adventure since we discovered a week before his birthday that he has esophagitis, due to a milk allergy.  So, his cake was completely dairy free, including the frosting, made from coconut oil.  Eh.  It was okay.  






 The moment he'd been wishing for....the dragon castle.  I found a used on on Ebay with only a few missing parts.  He LOVED it.  He actually jumped up and down and kept yelling, "I knew it!  I knew it!  It's my castle!"  



 The unveiling of his gift from Grandma and Grandpa.  WOW!!!  He's so lucky!



 Matt loved it as much as Will.


We just love this boy!  He is growing up too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment