Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas at Home

 We had our Christmas at home early, since we were leaving to visit my parents in Oklahoma for Christmas.

 Will loved his new marble maze toy.  He wrote to Santa and asked for it.  
He was so happy to actually get it!

 His cool "Super Me" book.  

 Will gave me a new cutting board.  He told me he got me a new cutting board weeks before.  :)
 Blair's best surprise face.  Will also told him about the cashews he got for him.


 Christmas at Blair's parents was the same night. Look at that stack of presents!!

 We gave Ryan a flashlight.  Blair assured me that it was a great gift and I was puzzled by Ryan's excitement.  I doubt I'll ever really understand these flashlight enthusiasts.

Isn't it great to have a husband who gets this excited about $3 fishing pole stands.  I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment