Monday, June 11, 2012

Air Show

So, I had it in my mind that it would be extremely fun for Will to go to the air show this year.  My dad arranged to get us special tickets, but then we had a conflict on the actual day.  No worries, I thought I'd just drive him up there on the day before for the practice and it would be wonderful.  Well, it so happened that the Thunderbirds practice right during nap time, but I was gonna overlook that.  My little boy was going to have the time of his life!

Here is the picture of what I saw when we arrived at the practice and I opened up the door to get the boys out for their amazing experience:
 
 


 I woke Will up ofcourse and he sat on the hood for about 2 minutes and watched the Thunderbirds.

Well, at least I thought it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment