Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bochelli Fan

So, ever since my mom gave us the PBS recording of Andrea Bochelli's Christmas concert, Will has watched it pretty much every day. Lately, he watches it in the morning and then again before bed. I don't know what to do with him. He comes to me right after breakfast every day and says, "Moo-vee" and I know exactly what he's after. He sits captivated and just stares and on some of the songs he dances. I am hoping this will wear off soon because although we all love Christmas, hearing Jingle Bells in the middle of March only intensifies my Spring Fever.

3 comments:

  1. At least he is cultured and isn't in love with Jessica Simpson's Christmas special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That boy has got some good taste. Maybe it's time to buy another album on DVD to give you a little variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most guys sit on the couch without a shirt on to watch football. Not Will, he does it to watch a PBS special. I have a feeling these home videos will be great for blackmail some day!

    ReplyDelete