Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stone Age Halloween...

Here we are as the Rubbles: Barney, Betty and Bam-bam. For some reason Will fell in love with his Bam-bam bat and started smacking me and other objects with it about a week before Halloween. I guess he's a true Bam-bam.
Father son bonding.

I just want to HIT something! This club gives me a feeling of Power!


Watch this...

Lay off the cookies Will!

Blair informed me that Barney has no neck,
so he had to pose appropriately.
Will at Grandpa's new house. (It's almost done!)


Ashley and Kevin-you don't scare us!



Did Bam-bam walk or crawl in the cartoon?
This Bam-bam walks with assistance.


Whoo hoo! Sugar is kickin' in! I love Halloween! More!


Bam-bam coming down off his sugar high.
Sleep it off little man.


2 comments:

  1. Great costumes. Fun post. Thanks for letting me read in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so creative! I LOVE your costumes! I think I'll be coming to you for ideas for next year!

    ReplyDelete