Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Year Old!!


Look at me! I'm one! He looked very sporty in his basketball shorts and jersey.



Will with Grandpa. His eyes were fixed on the cake.

It's a tractor. I know, looks more like a monster truck.
(I vowed to never make a birthday cake again after this baby. It took FOREVER.)

Blowing out the candle.

"Finally, I get my first bite of solid sugar!"

"Pretty good, pretty good."

Grandpa: "You gotta try this ice cream Will. It helps to wash down the cake."


Seriously, he couldn't get enough.
Fist-fulls worked the best.

Present time!!
Cool! A fishing pole for the bath tub! Thanks Grandma Newbold!


Dad got him a football, of course.

"Jaw-some" tee from Grandma M.

He loved these sweet shades from Lisa and Steph.

Peek-a-boo!!



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Will! What a cutie! The cake turned out great! I could totally tell it was a tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures with the cake and ice cream. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete