Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chalk Art Festival

After dinner on Saturday, we decided to go for a walk and discovered that the Chalk Art on Main Street was going on. We had fun looking at all the cool entries on the sidewalk. Some were actually really impressive!


Will looking at the knight in shining armor from the confines of his stroller, wishing to one day enjoy such freedom.



Up close view of the knight and dragon.

Up close view of some real fun guys.

I take my chalk art very seriously.Marilyn...of course she had to be included.

And our favorite entry-Super Will!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! My niece had and entry but I wasn't able to get down there. Now I really wish I would've!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job of finding the right pictures to pose with--I can see similarities in all of you!!

    ReplyDelete