Saturday, April 17, 2010

More surprises...

This morning the three of us went for a walk and then after breakfast, Blair was going to walk down the street to the neighbor's house who lets us use a portion of his garden. Blair wanted to go till up our spot so we can get started planting this week. Right before leaving, I caught a glimpse of him lacing up his boots. I started to giggle and said, "Are you wearing that outfit to go to the garden?" "Of course" he said. I asked if he would do me one quick favor and let me snap a picture of his amazing ensemble before he left. "Sure, I'll even flex for you," was his reply. Does anyone else besides Blair think this outfit is perfectly fine to wear out in front of neighbors and friends? Just wondering.

Combat boots, basketball shorts, a SAAB T-shirt, and bed head. Perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like normal garden tilling attire to me. (Unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I really don't see anything wrong with the ensemble. We can't all look as good as you do all of the time...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are really something!! I don't know what else to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully when Will starts dressing himself he doesn't follow his father's unique style. ;-)

    ReplyDelete