Friday, October 23, 2009

Recent Roll-Overs...

So, Will recently learned the art of rolling over. At first, it was a really huge effort to get his chunky thighs to swing over to one side. However, after several successful trials, he began to roll over on various surfaces. In fact, now I cannot put him down anywhere without him rolling over. So, this first video is when he was just barely starting to learn.

This second one is Will after having rolled over in his little rocking chair. One day he did it while I was making dinner. I kept hearing grunting noises, but I didn't think to turn around and survey the scene since grunting is commonplace for him. Suddenly the grunting got intense and I turned around to discover him face down, hanging on for dear life as his feet dangled off the front side. This kid takes, "Live on the Edge" very literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment