Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Family Vacation

This summer we haven't had the chance to have a real vacation since at the beginning of summer I was enormous and didn't want to do anything, and then in the middle I was recovering from having the baby and unable to do anything. So, Blair and I decided it was high time for a late summer vacation. Last weekend we stayed the night at a little bed and breakfast and in Providence and then the next two days we spent at Bear Lake. I think the highlight of the trip was when we all went fishing. It was about 45 degrees, so Will and I stayed in the car and watched Blair scout out the best spot on this random little lake. To his utter excitement, he discovered a well dented and abandoned canoe on the shore. Of course, he hopped in and drifted out into the middle to catch the fish of his dreams. I just watched from the car, laughing and praying he wouldn't sink! No fish, but no worries! He caught one later that day in the famous Randolf spot.

1 comment: